Farmer cultivated, scientist activated. Mark Veeder is the pioneer plantsman behind the discovery and patenting of Echinacea GreenEnvy™, a unique variant of Echinacea Purpurea. He has partnered with farming expert Robert Beyfuss to cultivate the plant in Upstate New York. Together, they are creating jobs and changing lives in their local community.
GreenEnvy™ contains a high concentration of the phytochemical Cichoric Acid, a potent natural antioxidant which helps protect and firm the skin by inhibiting the enzymes that break down collagen. Cichoric Acid also normalizes the skin pigmentation process to promote a more evenly toned complexion. (source)
I pictured fields, dripping honey, and bees when I first stumbled across the little product listing by Farmacy Beauty on the Sephora website, which, if you didn’t know, I check way more often than my university student account. I’m seriously obsessed with Farmacy, although the only setback is that it is pricey. Something i’ve decided over the past year is that i’m going to be investing in higher quality beauty & skincare products… so i’m biting the bullet and giving this new brand a shot!
So far, i’ve been nothing but impressed. Here are the three Farmacy products that I currently have in my possession: the Apple Rosemary lip bloom, Honey Potion Antioxidant Hydration mask, and the Honey Savior Skin Repair salve.
I was over the moon when I found the mask & lip balm selling at my Winners for almost 50% off the Sephora retail price! Winners never fails me (errr, because they’re winners?? LOL). I’m so sorry you have to deal with my non-humor. haha.
Apple Rosemary Lip Bloom
- Has a very light, unique fruity/herbal smell
- Feels light & moisturizing, looks natural on the lips
Honey Potion Antioxidant Hydration Mask
- I thought this was a sleeping mask
- It WASN’T
- It’s a luxurious, thick white mask
- Massage on for 2 minutes then wash off 🤣
- Felt very warm on the skin because it’s full of amino acids & B vitamins
Everything about this product seems so satisfying to me, from the way it looks to the way it applies. It definitely feels like a treat! Also, it’s so cool that the lid is magnetic and the spatula sticks to it (who was the GENIUS who came up with that?!). They really put a lot of effort into the brand story and design, and of course, the heart of the product itself: gooey honey goodness.
Honey Savior Skin Repair Salve
- Honestly… this feels like straight up honey. I wanna lather it onto a pancake!!
- It got rid of the dehydrated patches on my face
- It helped to heal the broken areas on my skin (ehem, from say, popping zits.😅)
- It’s thick so you don’t have to use a lot of product
- Versatile; I used it on my face & lips too!